Fees and Charges
Ashburton District Council has reviewed fees and charges for the 2022/23 year.
The following notes should be read in conjunction with the schedule of fees and charges.
- All fees and charges are inclusive of GST at the rate of 15%.
- All fees and charges scheduled apply to the 2022/23 year only. Changes may be made during the year by resolution of Council or statutory requirement.
- While Council has aimed to provide a complete and accurate schedule of charges, if any errors or omissions are identified, charges will be calculated by reference to the appropriate underlying authority/resolution. Council reserves the right to vary and introduce fees and charges at its discretion.
- All fees are fixed fees, unless stated as minimum charge and charged at time and cost (T/C)
- Some fees are set by statute or other documents and cannot be amended or inflated by Council. These fees are indicated by ◊.
Alternatively, find the fees and charges for each activity and service below:
Some of these fees and charges refer to Council policies and bylaws for further information. View the Council's Policies and Bylaws.