Fees and Charges
Ashburton District Council has reviewed fees and charges for the 2020/21 year.
The following notes should be read in conjunction with the schedule of fees and charges.
- All fees and charges are inclusive of GST at the rate of 15%.
- All fees and charges scheduled apply to the 2020/21 year only. Changes may be made during the year by resolution of Council or statutory requirement.
- While Council has aimed to provide a complete and accurate schedule of charges, if any errors or omissions are identified, charges will be calculated by reference to the appropriate underlying authority/resolution. Council reserves the right to vary and introduce fees and charges at its discretion.
- All fees are fixed fees, unless stated as minimum charge and charged at time and cost (T/C)
- Fees set by statue are not included and can be found in the relevant Act.
Alternatively, find the fees and charges for each activity and service below:
Type in keywords to filter the fees and charges
Some of these fees and charges refer to Council policies and bylaws for further information. View the Council's Policies and Bylaws.