Economic Development Strategy and Action Plan 2017-27
The Economic Development Strategy and Action Plan was adopted by Council in 2017.
The strategy and action plan is is focused on seven 'pillars' and includes Council-led and industry-led actions. The seven pillars are:
- signalling we are ‘open for business’
- placemaking and branding
- unlocking latent potential
- agriculture and technology
- natural resource management (water, tourism & events)
- start-ups, SMEs and business support
- connecting and supporting infrastructure.