What's the Current Situation?
Due to the current record number of consent applications, we are unable to meet the 20 day working day statutory timeframe
Average Wait Times
Processing: The current average wait time for a Building Consent is 33 working days from lodgement
Inspections: Inspection wait time is at an average of 5 working days
***PLEASE NOTE WE ARE INSPECTING UNDER LEVEL 2 - APPROPRIATE PROTOCOL WILL BE NEEDED ON SITE***
What does this mean for me?
- Please stay patient and plan ahead
- Your application may go over the 20 working day processing timeframe
- Please be assured that we will get to your consent - contacting us to check on the current status of your application takes us away from processing it
- Alternatively, you can create a user account and log into our online portal via our website to check the status
- You may need to allow more time than normal to complete your build as the workload flows through to inspections
- Please be ready for your inspection, if the site is not ready, we will still charge an inspection fee. A reminder that you need to cancel before 3pm the day prior to avoid still being charged
Inspections can be booked online via our portal, this can be found here