Changes to District Plan
Ashburton District Plan: Plan Change 5
Ashburton District Council has prepared Plan Change 5 – Transportation to its Operative District Plan (2014).
The change covers the following areas:
- Consequential amendments to various sections resulting from the implementation of the National Policy Statement on Urban Development
- Provision of mobility parking and cycle parking standards
- Provision for the assessment of high trip generating activities
- Updates to the Roading Hierarchy tables in the Transportation section.
Proposed Plan Change 5 Documents
Resource Consents granted
View the list of Resource Consents granted under delegated authority for August 2023
State of the Environment Reporting
Read about State of the Environment Reporting undertaken in 2017 and 2018.
LUC23/0010 and SUB23/0003
The proposed subdivision seeks to create a total of eight residential allotments.
The site and buildings on site are listed as a Category B items (H72) in the Ashburton District Plan Heritage schedule.
Please be noted that the Address for Service was updated from the address printed in the newspaper. Check the latest version below from the Proposed Public Notification Documents list.
- Notified on Thursday 4 May, 2023
- Submissions close 5pm on Friday 2 June, 2023
The Resource Consent was publicly notified in Ashburton Guardian and Ashburton Courier newspapers on Thursday 4 May, 2023.