Methven Community Board Discretionary Grant
Applications for the Methven Community Board Discretionary Fund are open year-round or until all funding is allocated.
- Applications must be in by the 21 August 2023 for the September MCB Meeting
- Applications must be in by the 2 October 2023 for the October MCB Meeting
- Applications must be in by the 13 November 2023 for the November MCB Meeting
Applicants must be:
- Based in the Methven Township.
- Applications from a national organisation must be made from the local branch of that organisation.
- Applicants must have a health and safety plan for the stated project.
- Applications will only be accepted on the completed Application form.
- Incomplete applications that do not provide all of the requested information will be excluded from funding assessment.
- Be available to the wider community.
The following projects are ineligible for funding:
- Retrospective community projects.
Methven Community Board will consider the following:
- The contribution that the project will make to the community.
- The proposed number of people who will benefit from the project.
- Accessibility of the project to the general public.
- The community contribution to the project (including volunteers, in-kind work or materials and financial support).
- Other sources of funding potentially available to the applicant.
- Any previous assistance provided by the Community Board or Council.