How to Pay a Parking Fine
You can pay in person, by post or online.
Learn more about our payment options
Council can issue infringement Notices for:
- Parking at an expired meter
- Parking in excess of time limit
- Prohibited Parking (broken yellow lines, bus stops)
- Inconsiderate Parking
- Failing to display a current Warrant of Fitness or Registration
- The fine for parking on an expired meter or over a time limit varies between $12 and $57 depending on the length of time.
- Parking on a mobility park without a permit $150
- Displaying an expired registration and warrant of fitness $200
You can make a parking explanation request and a brief summary of your legal rights is on the back of the infringement notice.
Make a parking explanation request