Activity Management Plans provide detail about each of the separate activities Council undertakes.
The Plans are used as the basis of work programmes and budgets included in the Long Term Plan. Specifically, the Plans provide the following information:
- Description of the activity and the assets needed to undertake the activity
- Levels of service Council will provide to the community over the ten-year period from when the Plan was prepared
- Performance measures the Council will use to monitor whether it is delivering the levels of service
- How the activity will be funded
- Details of any new project or expenditure planned during the ten years
- Assumptions used in preparing the Plan and the uncertainties and risks involved in undertaking the activity