Entries close Monday 26 October 2015.
Win great exposure in our photography competition.
Take and submit a digital photograph that demonstrates what our vision "Ashburton District: The district of choice for lifestyle and opportunity" means to you.
A selection of winning images that show the best of what we have to offer will be chosen to feature in a published book shared with visitors and delegates to Ashburton District. All winning photographs chosen will be credited to you and you will also receive a copy of the book.
- Complete one entry form for EACH photograph submitted
- Image must be digital format and submitted in JPEG format (either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, on CD or USB)
- Must be a quality image of 2MB or above in size
- Images must be 300 or more dpi (dots per inch - the number of dots in a printed inch. The more dot’s the higher the quality of the print)
- Images can be black/white and colour
- Images of a group or individual who are clearly identifiable need to have given permission. All models need to have completed and signed a Model Release Form. Model release forms must be submitted with entry forms.
- All photographs submitted must be the original work of the photographer.
Full criteria and terms and conditions can be found on our entry form.