Digital Banking and Scams
About the event
The aim is to provide knowledge and confidence for those moving into online banking. NO personal information is required, and the following topics will be covered:
- Getting to know banking online
- How to recognise the signs of an online scam and what to do if you think you have been scammed
- How to protect yourself online
- Starting to navigate through an online banking platform
- Contacting your bank to get started
Click on your preferred date below to reserve your place.
Ashburton Public Library
5th Apr 2023 - 26th Apr 2023
This will run each Wednesday evening during April, 6-7.45pm.
180 Havelock Street, Ashburton 7700, New Zealand